Head of Risk & Compliance
- Bristol, South West
- Posted 6th February 2018
- £50000 - £70000 per Annum
- Ref: CM/43908565
- Manage, support and direct the Compliance Oversight, Compliance Monitoring and Provider Compliance teams
- Ensure appropriate risk based compliance review activity is undertaken
- Liaison with the FCA lead Supervision team
- Represent compliance at Distribution Risk Committee
- Compliance on key projects
Required Technical Knowledge:
- Awareness of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line controls
- Regulatory change and impact awareness
- Specialist in FCA conduct rules,
- Industry knowledge of FS, wealth management and financial advice
Our client is one of the most sought after employers in the industry, offering amazing career progression, brilliant bonus and benefits package and a fantastic working environment. Don't hesitate to apply as the role will only be around a few weeks!
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!