Contact Centre Team Leader
- Bristol, South West
- Posted 14th April 2018
- £24000 - £26000 per Annum + Competitive Benefits
- Ref: 699358
The primary focuses of the Contact Centre Team Leader are to actively support, lead and develop a team of around 12 Customer Service Advisors who are required to provide the highest standards of customer service in a fast paced inbound contact centre environment. Using appropriate feedback, coaching, training and development activities, you will ensure that Advisors fulfil their potential and strive to make the workforce a happy and productive place to be.
Main duties will include conducting team meetings and managing performance issues, remote call monitoring and feedback as well as developing coaching action plans and analysing daily stats.
Leading and supporting a talented team of contact centre advisers you will:
* Have excellent leadership skills and experience of managing high performing contact centre teams.
* Know exactly how to motivate, communicate and influence your team.
* Have a hand's on approach to supporting, coaching and developing team members.
* Be able to lead through change and deliver a consistently brilliant customer experience.
* Have strong analytical and numeracy skills.
* Define and deliver continuous improvement initiatives.
Apply for this Vacancy
If you’re not keen on the above role but would like to submit your CV for future reference by out specialist recruiters, simply complete the 'Register' form on this page. We will be in touch with any vacancies matching your experience.
Refer a Friend
If this role may suit someone you know please feel free to forward it on to them; we offer a referral bounty of up to £500!